Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Olsen Twins/Full House/Bob Saget

I have always loved Full House. The Olsen Twins are very funny. Full house was a show with Bob Saget (who I think was very funny on this and America's Funniest Home videos even though his stand-up was horrible) that was a single father. Had help from two friends Jessie and Joey raising the 3 kids. It was funny. The Olsen Twins took turns playing Michelle.

I then went on to see other things they did such as The Adventures Of Mary Kate And Ashley and the Your're Invited series as well as their movies. I love them all.



2 comments:

RareMuppetVideos said...

Hi,

Sorry to post an off-topic comment, but I didn't know how else to contact you!

I really miss your MuppetMusique blog. A lot of the albums on there weren't available any where else.

There was a few albums on your blog that I wanted and didn't manage to download. The main one I want is 'The Muppets Take Manhattan (Better Copy)' that you uploaded not long before the blog closed.

If you have the time please could you email it to me. My email is: raremuppetvideos AT gmail.com

Thanks!

BigBirdFan said...

If you want my albums I am slowly posting at the muppet central fourm subscribe there.o't mail albums.sory